SSBC caliper brake line ?

rsh4364

Dragway Regular
Aug 12, 2011
greensprings,ohio
getting to install ssbc alum. dual piston calipers and want braided stainless lines on front but not sure what to order,, supposed to be direct bolt on, anyone done this ?

hypeboy

Daily Driver
Aug 4, 2011
rsh4364 said:
getting to install ssbc alum. dual piston calipers and want braided stainless lines on front but not sure what to order,, supposed to be direct bolt on, anyone done this ?

I know im kindda late. Actually, i haven't experience replacing mine but i saw a lot of members here are using SSBC calipers and im sure they are happy with the performance and the quality. however it comes a little bit pricey on the market today. Im actually looking if it is also application on the rear brake caliper which i am looking forward to replace probably by next week.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
If it's a direct replacement caliper, just get the DOT lines from Gbodyparts.com. They're a sponsor. You can also get them from Goodridge or Russel...

Tommy

RatMalibu

Pro Stocker
May 21, 2003
Rolla, Mo.
www.fidnet.com
just do yourself a favor and whatever brand you buy if they come with aluminum crush washers like my russel's did then go to the parts store and get some copper ones....the aluminum ones seal fine...for a while

rsh4364

Dragway Regular
Aug 12, 2011
greensprings,ohio
used global west lines,ssbc cals. came with copper crush washers already, this was a really nice kit and after driving about 400 miles breakin them in there is a big improvement love those red cals. and vented slotted discs..

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts