melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
malibuj said:
melloelky said:
malibuj said:
Have them on my car...
don't even notice them on the street....
Hope that helps....
how long have you been running them if i may ask?

Allmost two years bud....
I think They are well worth it....jmo
hmmmmmmm :-k :-k :-k .........thanks man.
i was going to run the global west ones but they don't have any for the 9"

Malibu 361

Dragway Regular
Jan 11, 2007
Queens,NY
I just picked up an install and removal tool for the housing bushings to install my sphericals both sides literally took 10 minutes install and remove with a ratchet!!!! Well worth the money .I have done it before with a hammer and it is not fun nor safe for the housing!!

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
Malibu 361 said:
I just picked up an install and removal tool for the housing bushings too install my sphericals both sides literally took 10 minutes install and remove with a ratchet!!!! Well worth the money .I have done it before with a hammer and it is not fun nor safe for the housing!!
what and where did this magic tool come from and where can i get one? \:D/ :!: please and thank you

jmerc

Amateur Racer
Sep 23, 2009
staten island, ny
Got mine all bolted in and am slowly fine tuning but I must say it was a real experience . I can think of a few specialized tools to make the job easier. Removing the bushings was frustrating to say the least but better then getting to the forward nuts on the upper controll arms and then the bolts that are inside the frame rail for the lowers. All in all it wasnt that bad now that its done but it did have me doing some swearing at times. Weathers been good so Ive been able to get a lot done the last few days. Got the roll bar all cut and mocked up and ready for welding next week Ill get the ARB mocked up and then the welder comes next Saturday to get it all sewed up.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts