What did U do to your G-body today??

sleepybu

Weekend Racer
Oct 17, 2021
I installed the MC service kit today in the og MC. Maybe next weekend i can install it on the car.

grizwald

Top Fueler
Feb 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
It's been a long time since I've posted on here. My car sat idle for a while. I've had some hurdles to overcome along the way, but I've made some progress recently. I still have a few things to address before I can head to the track with it. Here's a pic after I was able to move it out of the garage under its own power after 7 years or so.

Attachments

• july-22.jpg
    july-22.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 95

sleepybu

Weekend Racer
Oct 17, 2021
i got the og mc with a service kit installed yesterday, good braking in the front not to great in the back. I'd like to put a bit of a higher stall converter form the stock one thats in the car rite now. The car runs 1000 rpm in park, i have give it a fare bit of gas to keep it from stalling when in gear.

Things seem like its slowed down around here and parts are getting harder to find.

t5montecarlo

MalibuRacing Junkie
Oct 21, 2007
Lederach, PA
garage-scene.com
i got the og mc with a service kit installed yesterday, good braking in the front not to great in the back. I'd like to put a bit of a higher stall converter form the stock one thats in the car rite now. The car runs 1000 rpm in park, i have give it a fare bit of gas to keep it from stalling when in gear.

Things seem like its slowed down around here and parts are getting harder to find.
Do you think the MC is leaking internally? or is something up with the distribution block? or a clog/leak in the rear lines? stuck wheel cylinders?

I hope you can get it fixed, properly, before driving it on the road.

sleepybu

Weekend Racer
Oct 17, 2021
I drove the car to my dads place on friday, the brakes stop the car fine but i'd like better peddel feel, its been ten years since i had it on the road, it was nice to drive. I drove home my 1gen cummins truck, I hope to have it ready for spring, the injector pump is leaking and its got to come off to repair it, boo

sleepybu

Weekend Racer
Oct 17, 2021
Both the og MC and the replacement mc feel the same , i've flushed a lot of fluid through all the bleeders. I was wondering if the distribution block was my problem too.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!