• Both, variety is good!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

78_Elky

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2005
Oregon
smlblk78.onlineshowoff.com
i thinkt he ZQ8's have a good style that would work, but they seam small onthe car, if they were a bit larger like 17" or so then I would say hands down go for them but as they are I'm not sure. I would stick with the stockers, but keep the others for a change
-Josh

85_SS

Dragway Regular
Aug 13, 2004
www.cardomain.com
TonyD said:
stockers. i love those wheels painted dark silver or black.

Ya, I really like to see the contrast of the aluminum and painted areas.
78_Elky said:
i thinkt he ZQ8's have a good style that would work, but they seam small onthe car, if they were a bit larger like 17" or so then I would say hands down go for them but as they are I'm not sure. I would stick with the stockers, but keep the others for a change
-Josh

This is how I am leaning - using the ZQ8's for a change now and then. They look small because they are tiny tires on them now - 225/50's which are too short, and the height of the car compounds the awkwardness as it sits.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
I've never been too fond of the ZQ8's. Stockers for me.

Tommy

TRENCHER

Frequent Racer
ditto

85_SS

Dragway Regular
Aug 13, 2004
www.cardomain.com
Stockers it is :) I put them back on and plan to have the car lowered a couple inches. I will probably refinish the ZQ8's when I get a chance and use them for "something different" now and then :D

Looking for something like this when the ZQ8's are redone (would probably keep painted areas though instead of completely polished):

http://www.dumpit.org/grimreaper/reapergallery.htm

ILLEGAL REGAL

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jan 1, 2005
Tinley Park,IL
Yep I like the stockers over the others but I really like the zq8's shiny aluminum finish against the white, really sets the car off. Just don't care for the look of zq8's.

nastynavy

Frequent Racer
Dec 17, 2004
Lafayette, IN
I like the stockers better on the white myself. Those ZQ8 look better on the black for some reason. You might try the newer ZQ8 wheels or the Extreme wheels. I have them on my wagon and really like the look. The shaker really sets you car off and I think they look best in white.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts