wiring and plug help off fuse box

Time Warp

Dragway Regular
Nov 1, 2006
Titusville , Florida
I am looking for some help and fiqured some other stuff out with help from lester . what about these :

I thought the defrost delay connected to this but mine don't match up to the plug style , what plugs in here ?

plug2.jpg
plug2a.jpg

Next one goes off from the steering wheel area but where does this end plug to.?
plugwhere.jpg

These are hooked up but what are they for ( 3 wires plug in it , brown , blue , black ) i don't have door light ot buzzers . if that whatthey for .
plugwhere.jpg

When using after market gauges i can unplug the main instument plug and use the wires listed inthe Faqs section , can remove the ones i need , like turn signal and can use the light one for the hot on the new gauge lights . Do i use the ground from the main plug that goes into the instrument panel also and just block oft the rest ?

last one for now .. The brake switch that goes in where the pedel is has 2 plug ends on it , does only one get used ?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

The third Picture is the cruise control wiring. and the second set of terminals on the brake lite switch is for the cruise.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts