295/50r15 pics and help needed

A

Anonymous

Hey Guys,

I have a 10" rear wheel with 3.5" bs and I was thinking of running a 295/50r15 untill I get the burnouts out of my system. then switching to a 28x12.5 et street. Does anybody have any pics, advice or stories of running a 295 on the back? Any info and pics will help.

Thanks,
Richard

basketcase

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 9, 2003
Stockton, CA
www.jackstandracing.com
There are a number of members here on the site that run a 295, but I think your bs is too shallow to tuck.

http://jackstandracing.com/gallery/v/jackstand/minitub-notchpics/

here are some pics of a malibu with 295's on the back on a 15x10" wheel. I don't know BS info.

whitetrash84

Dragway Regular
Jan 22, 2004
Muscatine, IA
www.machlink.com
Yeah I'm running 15x10 with 3.5 b.s. and a 295/50, it doesn't tuck well at all. The sidewall sticks out past the edge of the fender flare a good 3/4" or so. If your car sit's a little high, you'll clear just fine, although mine scrapes the fender lip on the edge of the tread when making a sharp turn.

A

Anonymous

whitetrash84 said:
Yeah I'm running 15x10 with 3.5 b.s. and a 295/50, it doesn't tuck well at all. The sidewall sticks out past the edge of the fender flare a good 3/4" or so. If your car sit's a little high, you'll clear just fine, although mine scrapes the fender lip on the edge of the tread when making a sharp turn.

Do you have any pics? I just want to see what it would look like on my car.

A

Anonymous

basketcase said:
There are a number of members here on the site that run a 295, but I think your bs is too shallow to tuck.

http://jackstandracing.com/gallery/v/jackstand/minitub-notchpics/

here are some pics of a malibu with 295's on the back on a 15x10" wheel. I don't know BS info.

Thank you.

Richard

A

Anonymous

whitetrash84 said:
Now that I think of it, I can't say for sure if these are 3.5" back spacing or 3.25" back spacing, anyway pics:

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

Looks good Thank you! I just wanted to get an idea what it would look like before I buy.

Richard

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts