6.5 bs 15 x10 with 325s

tubage

Frequent Racer
Dec 29, 2006
missouri
strengthtruth.com
That would be great if you could take some pictures of the underside clearances and if you don't mind could you take a shot from straight behind from about 20 feet back? I can't thank you enough. The only malibus I ever see like this are on here. For me the way it looks is just as important as the way it works. I can't thank you enough Tom. Chris

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
Chris, no problem at all. I will try to get a couple pics this afternoon if I can beat the weather. There are some storms coming in this afternoon. If I can't get them tonight, I will take some tomorrow. Talk to you later...........Tom.

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
Chris, what a wild afternoon! We have had at least 3 tornado warnings in the last 2 hours, tons of rain and hail. I snapped these pics in between storms. As you can see, the ground is very wet, so I didn't get a great pic of the lower control arm mount/shock mount clearance. I just pointed the camera under the car while trying to keep out of the water. It appears that the shock is actually partially inside the rim, this would only be worsened by a 6.5 b.s. wheel, and would probably necessitate moving the shock, but that would be the least of your worries, as I still think that the frame would need to be moved to clear that much backspace with a stock width rear. I hope these pics help. The rear view is from about 15 ft back.

100_0803.jpg

100_0804.jpg

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts