Brake Line Fab Question

Mistah

Frequent Racer
May 30, 2005
Maui, Hawaii
www.mistahrecords.com
Anybody know where to get the "good" roller style tubing bender for really tight radius' ? Let's see some really nice brake lines if you have'em. I'm going all new front to back, and just sat there stumped when I took a look at the area going from the rear frame rail to the bulkhead crossmember with all those bends......aiyayai!!!!!! Any suggestions?

A

Anonymous

i got a tubing bender from sears. for 20 bucks it does the job and they are tucked in there. sorry i dont have pics i did not use it on my car but a friends

Mistah

Frequent Racer
May 30, 2005
Maui, Hawaii
www.mistahrecords.com
Yeah I went there for that cool ratchet one from Imperial that can make 180* bends in a 1" radius using a 3/16 line, but Sears was out of stock. Still chasing this one down online today so I can finish my brakelines by Sunday!

Here's the link: http://www.stridetool.com/tools/hose_tubingtools/tubebenders_01.html

THANKS MIKE!

DV8

Amateur Racer
Nov 14, 2005
Bucyrus Ohio
I just used my hands and lots of patience. Oh, and the 3 year old's bicycle for some of tighter ones.

But then I've done this lots of times, and did screw some up the first few times when I was younger. Just did the GP last week.......

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts