Circle track UCAs

TweaK

Frequent Racer
May 30, 2003
Champlin, MN
Hey its been asked a million times but who makes the upper control arms for for the 12" brake swap? The ones im thinking of are made by a circle track mfg and cost like $50 each. I remember something about using 2 left hand arms for the G body. Anyone have a part number or a link to the website? Any cons using these instead of the horribly overpriced BMR/Hotchkis arms?

540Malibu

Pro Stocker
May 22, 2003
Shrews., MA
the bmr ones wont bend and snap when you hit a curb/pothole/mother in law/daughters boyfriend.

TweaK

Frequent Racer
May 30, 2003
Champlin, MN
Hmm i guess that would be kinda nice. Is anyone using the other ones for the street?

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
TweaK said:
Hmm i guess that would be kinda nice. Is anyone using the other ones for the street?

I've used the Global West stuff on at least 4 cars and have no complaints. Just an FYI, some of the less expesive stuff is designed to be used with lightweight off highway race parts and as such is not as strong as stuff intended for the street/road racing. I've even seen the hotchkiss front upper arms bend/break under heavy braking with really big brakes and tires.

Tommy

Canadian-T-Bone

Dragway Regular
May 25, 2003
Abbotsford,B.C.
I'm using speedwaymotors . for the street

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts