Cut-Out for Dash Speakers

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada
gmtofd said:
Thanks for the pictures, 81classic. Looking at your pictures, you remind me that those speakers are really secured to the dash pad itself and not the stucture that the pad is secured to.

That's correct..you see the clips...two small phillips screws through the speaker grille...the grilles also have a wire clip that slips under the dash opposite the screws.

80malibucoup

Frequent Racer
Feb 8, 2011
Jonesboro,Ga
O. D. Showtime said:
gmtofd said:
Thanks for the pictures, 81classic. Looking at your pictures, you remind me that those speakers are really secured to the dash pad itself and not the stucture that the pad is secured to.

That's correct..you see the clips...two small phillips screws through the speaker grille...the grilles also have a wire clip that slips under the dash opposite the screws.
The speakers mount to the grill.

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada
80malibucoup said:
O. D. Showtime said:
gmtofd said:

The speakers mount to the grill.

Yes that's it..thanks... It's been awhile since I've had a dual speaker dash apart.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts