Drop Spindles In A Drag Car

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
I have Belltech 2" drop spindles in my wagon. No problems with weight transfer. Works great.

561.jpg

564.jpg

colt 45

Daily Driver
Jan 13, 2010
Evanston,Il
Thanks for the pictures 5 door. What rear spring setup do u have? Is your frame notched or is it mini tubed? I would like to know what size drag radial u run and what size rim with backspacing.

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
colt 45 said:
Thanks for the pictures 5 door. What rear spring setup do u have? Is your frame notched or is it mini tubed? I would like to know what size drag radial u run and what size rim with backspacing.
Stock springs out of a 2-door. Frame notch with 315/60R/15.

Jordan81

Pro Stocker
Feb 10, 2004
wichita, ks
i run drop spindles on both my street cars (both wagons) and moroso springs. never had a problem with either one. well expect for that front inner fender rubbing through... i'm sure a lot of people have that. we also run a drop spindle on my dads 55 street car and his race car... both do just fine.

Jordan81

Pro Stocker
Feb 10, 2004
wichita, ks
5-door said:
colt 45 said:
Stock springs out of a 2-door. Frame notch with 315/60R/15.

i don't get it. every 315 tire a see in a stock wheel well looks ****in HUGE, then i go out to my garage and they look like a normal size tire...just a little taller. is the m/t drag radial wider than a hoosier?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts