how much nitrous

elcamino814

Amateur Racer
Nov 21, 2009
Beecher,illinois
thanks a lot guys, i was only thinking 100 to 150 at most. its mostly going to be street driven soo im not looking to get into the big pills just yet. the regulator on my old set up was at 6.5 to be safe ( a mild 305 with a 125 shot, experimenting lol) but ill go with the 6 lbs you sugested on my new set up. how much timing should i take out if im only running a 100 or 125 shot? thanks again

buschmec

Amateur Racer
Jul 7, 2003
panama city florida
2-3 degrees is norm. you will have to decide how you want to set the system up. if you run a lean shot you will run less timing, if you run a rich shot you can dang near leave it alone. the lean tune makes a lot more power but is more time consuming to tune in

Bigblockguy

Amateur Racer
Feb 8, 2008
ste Anne mb Canada
The only tune up to use is the right tune up. I would run no fuel before I ran a "rich" tune. Dyno the motor for the power you want to make and learn to read your plugs. With a power shot plate squaring up jets is a good start but still rich.

454regal

Weekend Racer
Dec 7, 2007
i have had good luck by flipping the jets around.Go to yellowbullet.com they will answer all your questions.I have been spraying a all cast 454 bbc with a 175 hit or some time.The nos tunes are vey rich 5-6psi flowing is the norm.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts