iceman radiator support

CBRAKLR

Amateur Racer
Jan 8, 2008
Wichita,ks
has any one tried to mount a factory hood latch on an iceman support?? or is it even possilbe?? i refuse to use hood pins but would love to install a iceman radiator support in my car. if any one has please post up some pics.
thanks
TJ

4doorbu

Pro Stocker
May 21, 2003
south jersey
Crawlin said:
anyone have pics of it installed? i think this may give me a bit more room for the turbo setup...

i can't post pics from work, but check out my webshots page webshots.com/4doorbu under 2doorbu. the last couple pics are with the iceman core support and 2 gt-4788 turbos mounted right up to it. it gives you tons of extra room under the hood. plus i'm not running a radiator, so that helps also. if i was tho, it would be laying flat under the turbos or sideways.

basketcase

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 9, 2003
Stockton, CA
www.jackstandracing.com
4doorbu said:
Crawlin said:
anyone have pics of it installed? i think this may give me a bit more room for the turbo setup...

i can't post pics from work, but check out my webshots page webshots.com/4doorbu under 2doorbu. the last couple pics are with the iceman core support and 2 gt-4788 turbos mounted right up to it. it gives you tons of extra room under the hood. plus i'm not running a radiator, so that helps also. if i was tho, it would be laying flat under the turbos or sideways.

Nice piece!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts