Is this too far gone?

lostsrevenge

Weekend Racer
Dec 29, 2007
Davison MI
So this is a MI malibu I am contemplating buying the price is right and I have the money I jus was wondering with everyone's expireance if this cancer is too consuming, to be worth it? Opinions?

Attachments

• .25.JPG
    .25.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,248
  • 25%.JPG
    25%.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 1,272

Ribbedroof

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2004
Rural Oklahoma
I see people on here messing with far worse....

In my opinion, if the rust isn't horrible, the most important thing is interior plastics, if you're going to leav an interior in it. Wagon plastics are especially hard to find these days, and unlikely to ever be repro'd.

Remember, if it needs front doors, Malibu and the Pontiac 4-door versions are the same. Rears are wagon-only as an assembly...they're the same from the window down..so if a guy needed one really badly you could try swapping the window frame section to a sedan rear door.

A

Anonymous

79izfine said:
i would be more concerned about flooring doors can be bolted on G/L

Floor pans can be cut out and new ones welded back in, done it too many times myself.

lostsrevenge

Weekend Racer
Dec 29, 2007
Davison MI
Doober said:
That's a good starting point up here imo. I'm not sure if I showed you pics of the green 'Bu (they're on my MySpace) where it's rotted through at the front bottom corner of the right door jamb. Is it the link I sent you earlier today?

Yeap that's her I am waiting to hear back. I want to go pick it up now!!!!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts