just bought my first nitruous kit ever =)

79sbcmalibu

Amateur Racer
Nov 26, 2009
milford , ct
hey guys just bought my nos powereshot kit 125 shot for a holley 4bbl and the purge kit and a holley blue fule pump any help or hints that would help me out would be appreciated thank you

Ed Cannon

Pro Stocker
Jul 17, 2009
Johnson City Tn
79sbcmalibu said:
hey guys just bought my nos powereshot kit 125 shot for a holley 4bbl and the purge kit and a holley blue fule pump any help or hints that would help me out would be appreciated thank you
Did you buy it new? If so send it back and get the Super power shot or better still a Cheater kit. The non adjustable 125 plate will get old quick, esp when you want more.

gman415

Dragway Regular
May 19, 2009
Chattanooga
And Start with the BIG jets!!!!

J/k Do Alot of research And remember BABY steps.

454RAT

Pro Stocker
Mar 19, 2004
Summerville, SC
900-1000psi bottle pressure, make sure your "flowing" fuel pressure is a min 6psi for a Nos Kit. thats about it for a 125 shot. enjoy!

Bad Medicine Racing

Frequent Racer
Jan 8, 2010
Grove Oak, AL
Proper fuel pressure and timing. Don't listen when everyone is telling you to lean it out, because it WILL cost you some pistons. It will go faster, but at the cost of reliability. I have had 2 Super Powershot kits, and 2 Edelbrock Performer RPM kits and I liked both of them. I run a turbo now, but there is still nothing like that sudden shock of a hit of nitrous lol. You will be a junkie after your first hit...Just remember not to get greedy with the tune.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts