Just did my manual steering convertion and.....

Ed Cannon

Pro Stocker
Jul 17, 2009
Johnson City Tn
I don't know why I waited so long. I was surprised at how easy it steers, I actually like it better now it just has a better feel. Super easy swap and well worth it. Just have to get my steering wheel re centered now. Just thought I would post this for any one thinking of doing the swap.

Bad Medicine Racing

Frequent Racer
Jan 8, 2010
Grove Oak, AL
I'm glad you like yours. I hated mine...the ratio was too slow for 60mph rolling burnouts lol.

Ed Cannon

Pro Stocker
Jul 17, 2009
Johnson City Tn
Bad Medicine Racing said:
I'm glad you like yours. I hated mine...the ratio was too slow for 60mph rolling burnouts lol.
I might have a different opinion if my car was that powerful but it will do for now .

Bad Medicine Racing

Frequent Racer
Jan 8, 2010
Grove Oak, AL
Ed Cannon said:
Bad Medicine Racing said:
I might have a different opinion if my car was that powerful but it will do for now .
Eh, even a stock 305 will do it with space savers on the back lol.

grizwald

Top Fueler
Feb 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
i agree! i only did the swap because i found out that a friend of mine had one sitting in his barn from an s10 they parted out. figured, why not? i can't believe i didn't do it sooner (mind you, i was using a power steering box with no pump connected until then).

littlefranks

Frequent Racer
Jun 3, 2006
pembrokepines FLORIDA
grizwald said:
i agree! i only did the swap because i found out that a friend of mine had one sitting in his barn from an s10 they parted out. figured, why not? i can't believe i didn't do it sooner (mind you, i was using a power steering box with no pump connected until then).
im doing that now and its god awfall i want to install trz manual rack hope i have some extra loot next month daily driving this beast 4,000 rpms on the highway is rough steering this boat lol.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts