LOOKING TO GET 3:73 GEARS IN 7.5 REAR

81rustabu

Dragway Regular
Apr 16, 2011
pinckney,MI
I put 3:73 in my car i took out 2:41 that made a big diffrence. Made it alot more fun to drive...

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
I need measurements of the frame and trunk dimensions. Wheel bases. Datum height. Info that someone who runs a frame machine, woukd know.
datum line?isn't that a text book term?j/k w/ya.what are you looking to do that you need these measurements anything good?

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
melloelky said:
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
I need measurements of the frame and trunk dimensions. Wheel bases. Datum height. Info that someone who runs a frame machine, woukd know.
datum line?isn't that a text book term?j/k w/ya.what are you looking to do that you need these measurements anything good?

HAHA! YOU'RE A REAL JOKESTER HUH!?! :lol:
YEAH...I REMEMBER THE TERM. I ENDED UP GETTING A BOOK OF FACTORY SPECS FOR THE NOVA OF THAT YEAR...AS WELL AS, OTHER MAKES AND MODELS, SHARING THE SAME YEAR! IM GOOD NOW!!

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
melloelky said:
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:

HAHA! YOU'RE A REAL JOKESTER HUH!?! :lol:
YEAH...I REMEMBER THE TERM. I ENDED UP GETTING A BOOK OF FACTORY SPECS FOR THE NOVA OF THAT YEAR...AS WELL AS, OTHER MAKES AND MODELS, SHARING THE SAME YEAR! IM GOOD NOW!!
guilty as charged

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts