package tray trim?

fatboy

Weekend Racer
Dec 8, 2009
Great Bend, Kansas
My Malibu has a piece of plastic that joins the upper quarter piece to the package tray. It also joins the metal piece that is the lower rear window trim to the upper quarter plastic. I hope this description is good enough to explain what part I am looking for. The question is does anyone have them for sale? I need to get the parts rounded up so I can finally paint the interior. It is snowing sideway today and spring cannot get here soon enough! Please let me know where to buy these (one for each side of the package tray). What do you call these? That “thingamajig” just isn’t descriptive enough!!! ](*,)

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
Here you go.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250598055484&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada
If those they have listed are for a Monte..I'm sure they are different...I have a set for a Malibu and you can see the difference...

p7180047.jpg

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
.........I took it for granted they were the same. Now that I see them together - it all comes back!........that little step on the Malibu's piece fits right around the lower edge of the tray.

Thanks for the heads up Kevin.

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada
fatboy said:
O. D. Showtime,

Are those for sale or do you know were a guy could but a pair? Thanks!

I had a few sets of package tray trim but have sold some off. I was keeping these incase I needed them for a future project so at this time no I think I'd like to hang on to them.

I do know where there are 3 2dr Malibus but with the amount of snow we've had this year it's going to be a couple of months or so before I can get to them. If something shows up before that I will keep you in mind.

fatboy

Weekend Racer
Dec 8, 2009
Great Bend, Kansas
Please do let me know if you come up with some. Thanks for your help on this post as well as the others that you have responded to. I sure appreciate the help!

pldmalibumalibu

Amateur Racer
Oct 7, 2009
The 508
GrandAmMan said:
sweet87 said:
Where would I find the clips for the trim under the window?

I don't think those clips are available anywhere.
I'd like to know how everyone else is ataching the lower rear window trim...
Me Too !! I only need 1 the other 4 are still OK.. Any one try using weatherstrip adhesive to hold the clip down to the steel??? What other vehicles did these oddball clips come on???

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts