passenger side dash bezel

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
i know the far right side snaps in @the vent but i was wondering do you use the small retainers that psuh over the studs to hold it in place everywhere else?it doesn't look like screws hold it in place.i've got all new parts and no old stuff to refrence this old marks etc.thanks

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada
Most of them use the metal clips to hold the trim in place...however some have a plastic tab that clips into the dash. I've got some of each here...I'll see about getting some pics up later this morning..

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
O. D. Showtime said:
Most of them use the metal clips to hold the trim in place...however some have a plastic tab that clips into the dash. I've got some of each here...I'll see about getting some pics up later this morning..
thanks man,i was suspect that it was them clips that slide over the stud,i use them all the time @work but wanted to ask u kids in the know.you guys are allrite! around here.

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada
Sorry it took so long haven't been around home much today...anyway here's some pics.

metal tabs..

p8160001s.jpg

p8160002.jpg

molded in plastic tabs..

p8160003.jpg

p8160004i.jpg

I've got about 10 or so inserts here but didn't check them to see if there was any rhyme or reason as to why each was used.

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
hmmm thanks for the pictures, its not what i expected but i'm sure i can make something happen over here.thanks again for the help...as usual you helping me.someday i'lll help someone out on here

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts