rear springs??

malevolentmotorsports

Amateur Racer
Feb 15, 2005
Long Island, New York
i am running a anti-roll bar and i have stock rear springs in the car now...they are getting old and tired from taking the hard launches...what do u guys normaly run in a drag car? i heard of people using coil over springs ...but what size and weight? or are stock springs the best option?

TNTS79

Dragway Regular
Jan 6, 2006
Illiniois
As long as your springs are matched rate and not a variable set like moroso trick springs you should be good. Coil overs are nice but pricey! I have a new set of moog CS5379's I would trade you as a partial on that Vic Jr. intake...??

TNTS79

Dragway Regular
Jan 6, 2006
Illiniois
Yes sir 5379's I mixed up the last two numbers! Also have the fronts for the set, willing to deal with you... lmk

darius smith

Amateur Racer
Jul 12, 2006
fort valley, ga
malevolentmotorsports said:
i am running a anti-roll bar and i have stock rear springs in the car now...they are getting old and tired from taking the hard launches...what do u guys normaly run in a drag car? i heard of people using coil over springs ...but what size and weight? or are stock springs the best option?
you have an arb so there's no need for trick springs . have qa1s coil over on mine and they were $70 for both. they are 12" 130lb spring but if you want your car to sit higher go 14" 130-150lb. mine is 26.75 in from ground to fender opening. and this is with a 28x10.5 m/t

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts