seperate fuel system to feed nitrous...

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
Excelerater said:
Id rather see a nice pump like a Mallory 140 to power the entire car from the rear and feed into a dist block mounted
somewhere in the engine compartment...140s are quiet and plenty large some a combo like yours

i currently have a 110 gph mech pump feeding a regulator that splits to the nitrous and the carb

slimbo

May 21, 2007
www.yellowbullet.com
MISFITmalibu63 said:
Excelerater said:
Id rather see a nice pump like a Mallory 140 to power the entire car from the rear and feed into a dist block mounted
somewhere in the engine compartment...140s are quiet and plenty large some a combo like yours

i currently have a 110 gph mech pump feeding a regulator that splits to the nitrous and the carb

throw a comp 140 in the back with two regs. one for carb and one for nos. dont use a hobbs switch they are unreliable and have a tendancy to flutter. but do run a window switch. you dont want that nitrous on if you bang the rev limiter thats for sure! that single mechanical is a melt down waiting to happen. also set the flowing pressure thru the jet your using for the fuel side of the plate and i check mine before every race day just because i have a tendancy to worry....lol

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
dont forget about the bypass from the Reg back to the tank

noflex

Amateur Racer
Aug 9, 2009
joplin mo.
the fuel cell is over kill for a 125 shot, and like 5-door said dont put the pump and noids on the same circuit. just asking for a big bang

slimbo

May 21, 2007
www.yellowbullet.com
Excelerater said:
dont forget about the bypass from the Reg back to the tank

i run a bypass and it makes the pressure very stable.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts