time for 78 to go under the knife 6.0 lq4

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
Thanks for the correction. I thought he was running the pacesetters on both sides.... :oops:

blubaldmontess

Dragway Regular
Oct 3, 2005
Clarksville, TN
Quick question because I'm doing the same swap, did you get the one that is pedal sensor driven or calbe driven? Also did you get the manifolds with it? I'm trying to find both things, and to see IF the manifolds will fit with the kit from BMR performance? Just thought I'd ask, trying to find the lowest budget way to make this all work.

JRodS79

Pro Stocker
Nov 28, 2005
kansas city mo
im looking for the cheapest way also

im almost sure that the manifolds will not work with the mali frame
my engine that is coming is dbw. i also had them throw in a gas pedal assm. i think it will be pretty cool not having a throttle cable. i have a ton of home work to do on this. worst case i will get a cable driven throttle body off a late modle 6.0 G van

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
I got maninfolds from a 2002 Camaro off Ebay for cheap. Fit perfect. You can get them off the LS1tech.com classifieds also.

JRodS79

Pro Stocker
Nov 28, 2005
kansas city mo
engine came in today. it was stripped. called LKQ and it was an oversight from Tulsa. (where engine came from). tulsa's LKQ is going to make it right and send over the rest of the goodies off another truck.

i freaked a little till i thought about it. this way its easier to haul around and if anything comes up missing i can just order it up. no stress

cant wait to get started dancin_banana.gif

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts