What did U do to your G-body today??

grizwald

Top Fueler
Feb 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
put a new alternator on my car....now just need to cut the lip off the rear wheel wells, change the oil, give 'er a once over, and go racing next weekend!!

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
I ordered all new parts for the front end Poly bushings for control arms and sway bar, and new moog 5660 springs, new monroe sensatracks for the front hope to have it all today and get it on this weekend and tomorrow I am dopping it off for tint FINALLY \:D/ pics to follow

79Maliboo

Frequent Racer
Mar 11, 2010
Mount Laurel, NJ
Picked up the crank. Now have a whole rotating assmb!! YEE HAW!
Im a little pissed it didnt come with stickers, now my tool box wont go as fast as my neighbors honda!
Crank.jpg

PistonsandRods.jpg

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Got it off the "jackstands"!!! Installed the new rolling stock today. Fronts are 225/50ZR/17's BF Goodrich G Force Sports on 8" TT2s with 4 3/4" bs. Rears are 255/45ZR/17's BF Goodrich G Force Sports on 8" TT2's with 4" BS. Front and rears are right at 26" tall. I've done the B Body brake swap and the frame notch. Could have gone with the 275's on 9" in the rear but decided to stay alittle more conservative. Maybe later on.

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

Will get some better pictures once I get the driveshaft in and out in the fresh air. Whats ya think??

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
No interior, heater box or glass installed yet.

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
picked mine up from the tint shop and went to the bone yard for a lower fan shroud and jounce bars then came home and put on the shroud

Maliboo-Det

Frequent Racer
Sep 28, 2009
Det, MI
Sat in it, and drank a beer!! Staring at the things I need to do, but angry because I cant!! Waiting, and waiting on work.. I would partake in a voodoo ceromony if it would change my luck!!! Think I'll have another beer.... ](*,)

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
got my headers, altinator, and water pump bolted on. got to finish the fuel system under the hood, and do some wiring and its ready to hit the track :D

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts