What did U do to your G-body today??

4x16

Daily Driver
Aug 30, 2012
Deer Creek, IL
Set the timing at 34, Adjusted the idle mixture, qualified fastest, won heat by straightaway, redrew 3rd place start for feature and finished in 2nd after going to the back with a hole in radiator but finished without overheating.

Blue Knight

Frequent Racer
Mar 23, 2012
almost done...

IMG_20120925_151830.jpg

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
Changed the header panel that was cracked in two pieces behind the grill and put my spare in. I'm thinking of switching to a 78 header but not sure yet.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
Wicked 6 said:
Changed the header panel that was cracked in two pieces behind the grill and put my spare in. I'm thinking of switching to a 78 header but not sure yet.

IF YOU DO, I'LL HOOK YOU UP REAL NICE FOR MY SPARE HEADER PANEL! IF YOU WANT IT, COME GET IT!!
JUST GET IT THE **** OUTTA MY HOUSE!

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
CHANGED THE FRONT BRAKE PADS. IT WENT SMOOTH! MY FRIEND/CO-WORKER AND I, FIXED THE BAD WHEEL CYLINDER. WAS A LITTLE BIT OF A NIGHTMARE, GETTING THAT DAMN CLIP OFF TGE BACK. GUESS THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS, WHEN YOU DO LATE NIGHT MECHANIC WORK, IN THE PARKING LOT..WITH A LITTKE FLASHLIGHT!! GOT DONE..THEN BLED THE BRAKES.
ALSO, SPRAYED THE WHEEL WELLS WITH RATTLECAN BLACK!
PRETTY PRODUCTIVE NIGHT WITH THE BU!!

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Finally replaced fuel pump, and adjusted pinion angle from -1 to -2.5, trying to hook a little harder,,, hitting the track tonight to test her out!

bigzeke92

Weekend Racer
Aug 2, 2012
Greenville , Ms.
I just looked at mine ........it's jacked up in the air needing a rear .......sounds bitchin tho !

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
Wicked 6 said:

IF YOU DO, I'LL HOOK YOU UP REAL NICE FOR MY SPARE HEADER PANEL! IF YOU WANT IT, COME GET IT!!
JUST GET IT THE #### OUTTA MY HOUSE!

I'll call you so I can come pick it up

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
Wicked 6 said:
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
Wicked 6 said:

JUST GET IT THE #### OUTTA MY HOUSE!

I'll call you so I can come pick it up

WHENEVER YOU'RE READY, COME GET IT! BEFORE NEXT THURSDAY, WOULD BE COOL...BUT NOT RUSHING YOU!! TALK TO YOU SOON!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts