Jan 31, 2008
middleton,ma
painted The bu today.

http://maliburacing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94823&p=744520#p744520

Heavy METAL Malibu

Amateur Racer
Jun 20, 2010
Kirkland Lake, Ontario Canada
Well Unfortunately I Had To Work Today And Gotta Work Tomorrow Too But However I Made Time To Tow The '81 Out To My Parents Place And Get It Ready To Park In The Garage Along Side The '80....My Old Man's '57 Is About Ready To Roll Back Out Of The Garage After Recieving A Custom Rack N Pinion Install So When That Happens The '81 Goes In AndThe Fun Begins...Im STilll Having A Hard Time Finding Quarters For It But Theres Plenty Of Time To Do Other Things While I Wait For Something To Come Up

Put the RGJ power plate on, adjusted the IAC and TPS. Painted some bolts, the 9 inch pumpkin too. other stuff. I'll be updating my thread.

80montecarlo

Dragway Regular
Apr 24, 2008
cloverdale b.c. canada
Drove it on the street for the first time in two years, water was a little low at first :oops:, filled her up it was kinda warm around here and she settled in around 160* which is fine by me for a open thermostat and the stock 1980 2 core rad. Ran great is a little lean at cruise but I will fix that tonight. All and all super happy with how it performed and oh yeah I can't spin the tires on the street if I tried.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Yesterday I wanted to do the suspension upgrades on the rear end, but after I broke a sweat just standing in the garage I said "nuts to this!" & went inside & had a beer...

Tommy

Tommy, it's iraq hot here ain't it? I really need to put that window a/c in my garage, at least I can do little things inside kinda cool.

Hiway

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 9, 2005
Enola Arkansas
Removed the 9.5" converter and went back to the 8". First work on the car this year......sad I know

Was outside tonight taking interior parts out of the two wagons for a MR member to make use of. Slowly getting them apart. Ordered the gas tank and walbro gss340 for the Buick. Hope fully the parts will be in by the weekend.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts