What did U do to your G-body today??

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
looked at a picture of it, and built the carb.

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
Put my new headliner in. Need to order new clips to finish it. Still waiting for my motor to be done freaking shop is taking for ever.

79Maliboo

Frequent Racer
Mar 11, 2010
Mount Laurel, NJ
Sat at my monitor and watched my shipping invoice for my rods and pistons, hoping it would say out for delivery.

A

Anonymous

Dropped mine off today at the media blaster. Should be able to pick it up wed and get it to the painter!!! YAY!!

Greg

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
damn man your brush on paint job didnt last long lol

Bill in NC

Top Fueler
Jan 1, 2004
Mocksville NC
Drove it to work and watched the gas gauge drop and drop and drop lol!

A

Anonymous

SLICK78 said:
#### man your brush on paint job didnt last long lol

I did it about this time last summer when the motor was in the machine shop, so yeah, about a year. Wanna make it nicer while I have the dough.

Greg

rpoudrier

Weekend Racer
Nov 29, 2008
mass
installed my heads, intake, carb, distributor, and changed the oil, then had to go to work. painting the headers tonight, hopefully tomorrow morning i will be able to fix my fuel leak, install the headers, oh and i need to wait for the parts store to get my oil pressure sending unit in (they never have what i need in stock). hopefully have it running tomorrow.

lurchsmalibu

Top Fueler
Jun 5, 2005
Lakeland, Florida
Well, yesterday I sat my beer can on the trunk lid while working on a Phord Bronco. :lol:

My wife n kids got me a new battery for it on my B-day (June 16th) and still haven't pulled it out of the driveway. #-o

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts