What did U do to your G-body today??

78ricekiller

Weekend Racer
Nov 30, 2009
midwest
flatblack79 said:
and a wing on the back so he can spin the front tires due to downforce on the rear :lol:

this pic i brought to you in part by Chevy Guy
imports2.jpg

all ricers/imports or whatever you want to call them suck and are slow 8)

shaggydjlg

Amateur Racer
Dec 31, 2007
Hersey,Mich
So!!! whats wrong with putting a tunnel ram on a 305?? Anyway back to the post lets see saturday i shot my hood, header panel,and mirrors.Yes im putting the sport mirrors on it. Sunday I assembled header panel.Tonight i finished mounting r.h. fender and mounted header panel.Gotta repaint hood.Car is looking awesome ill shoot some more pics very soon

tuggy24g

Frequent Racer
Nov 17, 2008
Newtown PA
www.buckslp.org
I did nothing today. Took the day off from my El Camino. Tomorrow (well it's 1:40 Am so technically it's Tuesday) I will detail it for the cruise we have around the area.

yesterday i cleaned my washer bottle, played with the sender/pump assembly, had to recharge the battery, changed a blown out tire, put my jeep steering shaft in.

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
78ricekiller said:
flatblack79 said:
and a wing on the back so he can spin the front tires due to downforce on the rear :lol:

imports2.jpg

Good to know you're makin' progress 8)

78ricekiller

Weekend Racer
Nov 30, 2009
midwest
Doober said:
78ricekiller said:
flatblack79 said:

imports2.jpg

Good to know you're makin' progress 8)

yup i hope to hit low 7s on a 225hp shot on a cast piston motor hope it dont blow up dancin_banana.gif

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Oops... that was meant for Shaggy, but it's good to know anyone's makin' progress.

I got a text message from a friend in MI last night, he came across a Hurst v-gate shifter for $100, he knows I've been coveting ownership of one for quite a while. I'm waiting to hear back if there are any part numbers or anything he can find about it. I may PayPal him the $ and have him drop it off at my parents' house in MI where the Malibus are, then I'll take a shot at mounting it up to the Saginaw (hopefully I can upgrade to a good T-10 in the future, use it on that instead).

gbodydude540ci

Weekend Racer
Jun 23, 2008
scranton,pa
just getting parts for my monte.it's still stuck in fla,but i'am collecting parts to put on it when it get's here.

wicked406

Weekend Racer
Mar 27, 2006
Made new braided fuel lines that run from the regulator to carb.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts