Who here has put ford housing ends on a GN rear??

BillySS

Frequent Racer
Dec 13, 2009
Matawan,NJ
Ok now I'm into it. What kind of axles and brakes did you have to use? Are the axles the same length?

Malibu 361

Dragway Regular
Jan 11, 2007
Queens,NY
Axles are Moser 33 spline non c-clip type and brakes are Wilwoods.. And went with a spool....Axles SHOULD be the same length I am getting the housing ends welded the same as stock width....

DamageInc85

Frequent Racer
Jan 22, 2004
Deland Fl
I just used a Wilwood kit made for big Ford ends.Im not sure if the axles were stock length.I cant remember if I had mine done to the stock width or not,been almost 5 years since I had it done.

BillySS

Frequent Racer
Dec 13, 2009
Matawan,NJ
Are you happy with it? I was thinking of going c-clip eliminators but I hears they leak.

BillySS

Frequent Racer
Dec 13, 2009
Matawan,NJ
Thanks. You just convinced me to spend more $. Lmao

DamageInc85

Frequent Racer
Jan 22, 2004
Deland Fl
Glad I could help,haha.It will be money well spent.In the near future I will be selling a Wilwood rear disk kit for Ford ends.The!#^%$^holes at the differential shop welded the wrong style big ends on my axle so I had to buy another brake kit.I dont know what ends its for anymore,but it does have the parking brake option.I will dig it out over the wknd if anyones interested.And no Im not trying to spend more of your money O:)

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts