Wilwood brakes on front what rears?

TurboBu

Daily Driver
Jul 13, 2009
Sw Missouri
putting wilwood prostreet kit on front dynalite 4 piston 1.75 dia w/vented rotors. And I'm kind of up in the air as to what i'm putting on the rear. this is a drag radial/street car w/315's on back and skinnies on the front. If budget permitted I would spring for matching wilwood's on rear but low on $$$. What i've considered so far: Junk yard late 90's explorer brakes, or late grand marque rotors w/g-body calipers and weld on brackets, or wilwood aluminum hats, speedway rotors and g-body calipers. Also converting to manual M/C do I want 1" or 1 1/8" bore w/ single piston rear calipers? anyone have better cheap rear caliper suggestion. By the way car has a 9" w/4.5" pattern.

gman415

Dragway Regular
May 19, 2009
Chattanooga
Put the Wildwoods on the front and 79/80 Trans am 4wd rotors on the rear with your old front calipers, had a freind make some brackets but we used them all. Can't remember what m\c to use.

TurboBu

Daily Driver
Jul 13, 2009
Sw Missouri
no that's fine the only difference is that I would be using Crown Vic rotors instead of firebird. Are you running any sort of propotioning valve? With which master?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts