Wiring Help?

80bu

Dragway Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Oak grove,mo
I had my ls1 harness done by wait4me performance. I am kinda new at wiring and I wanted to know what need to be be run to a fuse block what doesn't? I have the fuse block that came out of the Camaro, can I use it for my fuse block? What needs a relay with it? I also need to know where the wiring goes for the Fuel Pump as mine came with a weather tight connector. What wiring was left that you used from your the Malibu? I sorry to ask some many questions, Thanks!!

vickysbu

Amateur Racer
Jan 14, 2011
Low End
Which fuse block from the Camaro are you referring to? If using electric fans, they should be controlled by relays along with the fuel pump.

80bu

Dragway Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Oak grove,mo
My main question was what need relays what doesn't. My harness was labeled very well from wait4me. I just dont want to try and start it and have something not wired right!

388bu

Top Fueler
May 27, 2003
Huntley, il
www.shiftn6.com
Minimum of two relays in my opinion, but probably more like 3-4 in the end.

One for the fuel pump for sure. One for the main loom of pink wires going to the computer. (Dont need one for the orange wires, they dont pull any current). And one/two for your fan(s).

You could probably use the camaro relay block. I just bought some off the shelf relays and tucked one inside near the computer and the others on the inner fender for the fans/fuel pump.

That site I listed before has recommendations for cheap relays.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts