383 kit on sell

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
I bought a 383 bottom end kit for my truck today. nickels performance has them on sell for $565. You get an eagle crank, either flat tops or dish pistons, choice of 5.7" or 6" rod (pistons come on the rods) and bearings already fully balanced and ready to wash and put in the motor. Hopefully it will be in tuesday ill post some more on it when it comes in if anyone is iterested. I got an email from them but it may be on their website.
http://www.nickelsperformance.com

79loserbluebu

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2009
Illinois-60491
Why out of all the other times do I choose now to be broke #-o ](*,)

79loserbluebu

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2009
Illinois-60491
Do you have any more info on the kit? Like what kind of rods and pistons and such? And also how long this will go for?

Also noticed they are a wholesale only distributor. Did they sell to you only or do you have a business or shop?

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
79loserbluebu said:
Do you have any more info on the kit? Like what kind of rods and pistons and such? And also how long this will go for?
Im not sure how long it is going on for. And i know the pistons are hyputechic and im not sure on what brand of rods. mine will be in tuesday so if i get it in and open it ill will try to fill in some of the blanks.
Also noticed they are a wholesale only distributor. Did they sell to you only or do you have a business or shop?

Im not sure how long it is going on for. And i know the pistons are hyputechic and im not sure on what brand of rods. mine will be in tuesday so if i get it in and open it ill will try to fill in some of the blanks.

Sorry i should have mentioned that it was that way. My dad has a wd account with them through his buisness so i got it through him.

79loserbluebu

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2009
Illinois-60491
Darn that's a huge letdown! :cry:

Oh well, let us know at least what brand everything is though. Maybe some of us have other ways of getting these

Ed Cannon

Pro Stocker
Jul 17, 2009
Johnson City Tn
Nickles performance is about 12 mi from me. They have killer sales sometimes. I bought a complete NOS super power shot kit from them for 250.00 a couple yrs ago. BUT if you have a problem with the parts you are SOL. I had an el cheapo boss hog converter go bad and like to have never got another converter, and forget getting your $ back. Oh and the the rods and pistons are most likely Engine Works, Nickles sales a TON of Engine works parts, they make good stuff for the money.

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
Yea im sure there either speed pro or engine works. I hope to god they arent keith black. Ill post when i get everything in, should be early next week.

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
All my parts came in today, i didnt realise that it came with a balancer and fly wheel! anyway somebody wanted to know the brands that came in the kit well here's the list.
- eagle crank (3.750" stroke) and floating rods (5.7")
-speedpro flat tops (4.030")
-perfect circle rings
-clevite brngs
-Pioneer flywheel
-powerbond balancer

If anyone wants any pics just let me know

79loserbluebu

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2009
Illinois-60491
Not bad at all! You said that this was all balanced, did they give you a sheet for the balance? I think I may have to see if my friend's dad can possibly order one up and pay him the money...

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts