Best retailer in the USA to pick up a Crate motor?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the links guys...

I decided to go the extra mile on shipping and deal with my previous shop.
Its tough finding someone you can trust in this addiction.

crd89stang,

As far as Im concerned, a 350 is a one size fits all motor (that tons of people have for a reason). I could care less about the cam, its still the same block stuck in tons of vehicles all over North America......NA or otherwise.
We all have the same goal, going fast. I dont think anyone should be frowned upon for wanting to save a few bucks.

This isnt my first time around the block....I just wanted some options had I decided to go the other route.

crd89stang

Dragway Regular
Jun 19, 2005
attleboro ma
wasnt trying to be a *ss just wanted to let you know my opinion. i didnt mean a 350 was a one size fits all .i was just saying that it is better if you can put together a motor built around your goals and car combo. meaning making sure everything works together correctly cam matched to gears weight etc. making sure you get the right intake for your combo. Sure cookie cutters work and are usually priced a little less. I just wanted to tell you it wasnt the optimum situation. I own a machine shop and it just hurts all of us when people go out and buy crate motors.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts