Bullit wheels on wagon?

Perryk

Dragway Regular
Jun 22, 2005
montana
interesting

I would mazke double/triple sure that the seller has measured the bolt pattern correctly.

If its right, those look great on every car.

Perry

Longroof79

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 10, 2004
Gainesville, Fla.
I think they'd look cool on your car. I like the black spoke Bullits too.
Not a bad price, but shipping is the bummer...
Jack 8)

A

Anonymous

those are awesome...i think i may have to get a set for my car...after it gets painted though

liquidh8

Pro Stocker
I like the black spokes too. Eventually I am going to paint the car a tangerine kinda color, copper/gold or something of that nature. I figured the silver powder coated spokes would look cool. Besides, I'm not into polishing my wheels every week, :roll: The shipping is a bummer, but If I were to go buy new 15 inch tires for the rallye's, I would spend 4 bills for BFG's from summit with the shipping. And I already have the 17 inch rubber. I am gonna call these dudes up and doulbe check the bolt pattern and backspacing too.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
I know he says they're only 4.5", but they look like they have way too much backspacing. They are great looking wheels, I just prefer something with a little more "dish". Not enough dish looks like a FWD import wheel.

Tommy

liquidh8

Pro Stocker
I'm thinking that they are just a picture of the wheels, maybe not those exact rims. I have to call up and find out.

Longroof79

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 10, 2004
Gainesville, Fla.
Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing regarding backspacing and lack of dish, or offset.
If you can find these wheels with a deeper dish, or at least for the rear, that would be cool. It's that, or American Racing Wheels...$$$$...cha ching!
Otherwise they're a cool looking wheel. Obviously, they remind me of Americans, but look too much like Mustang Bullit wheels.
Jack ;)

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts