Cant find bfg ta 235/60/15

malinovabu

Weekend Racer
Mar 12, 2010
phoenix az
Yesterday I ordered a set of goodrich radial ta s online. I ordered two 235/60/15 s and two 255/60/15.I got the 255s but cant find the 235/60/15 bfg radial t/a s any where. Anybody know where I can order them? Thanks

9secmalibu

Daily Driver
Jun 24, 2010
Re: What brand tires

the cooper cobra g/t is a good tire but wouldn't be my next choice cause the compund of the cobra is alittle harder than some of the others and in some cases ive seen and heard they lose traction alil easier and after working in a tire shop for 13 years and having had a set of them they would be a last resort if it was me I would wait for the bfg's or go with firestone or something like that but eh to each his own just my 2 cents. Adam

madmaxx57

Amateur Racer
Oct 5, 2010
DURAND IL

the ta's always look good. i think they have changed the compound over the yrs tho..i have some older ones that hook pretty good at the track...the ones i bought last summer spin 50% of the time at the track while doing the same launch ..now if you never go to the track i wouldnt even throw that in the equasion...the car i have is a slow 15 sec car..my no name tires never spun..the ta's do...i love the look of the ta's very classic..no dunlops, i have had some ugly exp. with those..just my $.02..good luck

malinovabu

Weekend Racer
Mar 12, 2010
phoenix az

I found the bfg 255/60/15 s in stock at a local discount tire.Still havent found anyplace that has the bfg 235/60/15 s in stock though.Not even Summit or Jegs,but thats the info I got online.I have started researching other brands now using your advice which is helpful . Its great to have a site like this.If anyone knows where I can get two bfg 235/60/15 s that would be great and would complete my search. Thanks

Randy W

Frequent Racer
I was told that BFG is discontinuing the size as they have just about all the 14's and at least half the 15's. 16" is even being dropped in a lot of sizes, lov it or hate it17" is the new base size.

malinovabu

Weekend Racer
Mar 12, 2010
phoenix az
I got a email back from RIMSnTIRES.COM and they said the 235/60/15s are on a nation wide back order and they think they will be out in spring but thats not for sure.You may be right Randy maybe their all moving towards the 17s .Id still like to find two for now so I would have matching brands and the right stagger.So I'll just see what I can find out.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts