*+*+*+*+ G Body 9" housings with axles +*+*+*+*+*+*

Trick Chassis

Weekend Racer
Jan 6, 2013
Brodhead, Wi
www.trickchassis.com

We added other items to out G body line too! Check it out!

Soon to come will be front and rear bumper chromoly bumper brackets, lower control arm frame re-enforcement brackets and a frame box kit.

Follow our build in the shop on mikes's car

Last edited by a moderator:

Trick Chassis

Weekend Racer
Jan 6, 2013
Brodhead, Wi
www.trickchassis.com
We have ben selling a ton of these 9" setups.

We also offer rear and front shocks too! Afco, Strange Engineering, Viking. We are uploading more shocks and part numbers. If you got a part number email us and we will get you a price!

[email protected]

mean78malibu

Dragway Regular
Mar 15, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA and Philly Area
I like your sway bar kit that we just installed but you need to plot the Instant Center on that rear housing in your shop monte to have me convinced.

What's special about your housing for a g-body?

Al

Pro Stocker
May 25, 2003
Harker Heights, TX
mean78malibu said:
By "non raised billet ears" do you mean this housing retains the geometry of say a 10 bolt, or does it still raise the upper control arm point some?

Curious about this as well. I'll be in the market for a rear housing soon so...

Trick Chassis

Weekend Racer
Jan 6, 2013
Brodhead, Wi
www.trickchassis.com

sbcbird

Jun 16, 2013
I bought one of these awhile back with the double adjustable upper and lower control arms and the ARB.
it installed great and from the side you can't tell the difference between it and the original rear end so its the same height and everything.
I set the control arms to the same length as the originals.
sadly I haven't gotten the car running yet as no time last summer and no heat in the garage last winter, I'm getting back to working on it now and hope to get at least a couple shake down runs this year at the very least.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts