G-Body Rear setup

A

Anonymous

I need some help please,I'm tring to set my cutlass rear up with no motor and having problems i have jegs non adjustable upper control arms and southside lowers,from what i understand jegs uppers are almost 1 inch longer than stock,putting my rear up not down,now im dont know alot about the ssm lowers,is there a link or a pic i can go by to set my geometry right?thanks for the help..btw the ssm have plates bought them used so i dont have a manual,etc... :cry:

A

Anonymous

google ssm liftbars you can get a pic of what it looks like,i bought a set but never used on the road didnt like how the pinion set up only got a maximum of -5 on the pinion angle if you are looking for more go adjustable.also the top bars should measure 10" from outside bolt to outside bolt if not bottoms will not work(bottoms measure 21 1/2) i measured mine and i made up my own adjustables that i put together bought from speedway motors if intrested i have all the part #.let me know i did a lot of research before i came up with this and the set up is like the hotchkis etc.

A

Anonymous

I Just dont get it,i've tried to find pics,nowhere,something must be screwy with my rear,i had the plates on wrong (big in,little out)but the big wont fit on the outside...Arg curse_sign.gif

A

Anonymous

go into tech section on this board its got pics on how to install.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts