Hedman headers fit with my old transdapt mounts!

Roller406Bu

Frequent Racer
Sep 10, 2003
396
0
0
Elizabethtown Ky
I recently put on some Hedman headers 1 7/8 ceramic coated from jegs.com
part number is 502-45036....
might help some one so there it is....Didn't have to hit or bend anything, unlike the pace setters I use to run....
 

BIG. T

Daily Driver
Nov 17, 2010
19
0
0
I assume you are using the non setback plates?

There is someone on ls1tech using the non setback plates in a monte with the same headers I believe.
 

79loserbluebu

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2009
302
0
0
Illinois-60491
These are the same headers BRP sells http://www.brphotrods.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BRP&Product_Code=MR45036&Category_Code=CNV7
 

Roller406Bu

Frequent Racer
Thread starter
Sep 10, 2003
396
0
0
Elizabethtown Ky
BIG. T said:
I assume you are using the non setback plates?

There is someone on ls1tech using the non setback plates in a monte with the same headers I believe.
http://www.jegs.com/i/Trans+Dapt/969/4592/10002/-1
 

cutlass-388

Amateur Racer
Oct 30, 2010
151
0
0
Coventry, CT
I was wondering if these plates put the engine in the same spot as mounts on a Gen 1 engine? Reason being I want to keep my G-foce crossmember and 2004R transmission where they are so I don't have to do anything with my good driveshaft. Trying to plan all this stuff out ahead of time to gather parts that work and not piss away $$ unnecessarily. Know what I mean? Thanx Steve
 

uneek1976

Weekend Racer
Jul 15, 2009
56
0
0
Roller406Bu said:
I recently put on some Hedman headers 1 7/8 ceramic coated from jegs.com
part number is 502-45036....
might help some one so there it is....Didn't have to hit or bend anything, unlike the pace setters I use to run....

Any pics?
 

Roller406Bu

Frequent Racer
Thread starter
Sep 10, 2003
396
0
0
Elizabethtown Ky
uneek1976 said:
Roller406Bu said:
I recently put on some Hedman headers 1 7/8 ceramic coated from jegs.com
part number is 502-45036....
might help some one so there it is....Didn't have to hit or bend anything, unlike the pace setters I use to run....

Any pics?
Check the vid section i posted a vid bout a month ago...u can see them on there...
 

82dragonwagon

Daily Driver
Apr 12, 2013
35
0
0
Are those for the 98-02 f body?
 

Roller406Bu

Frequent Racer
Thread starter
Sep 10, 2003
396
0
0
Elizabethtown Ky
There for a g body^
 

Similar threads

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!