Holley Sniper EFI?

Chevellefan

Mar 26, 2022
Add a Walbro 255 pump and you're good to go.

Reactions: 78elk

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
Thank you, much appreciated.
I'm trying to get my my new fuel sender in,but I need to redo it so I can hook up an electric fuel pump and run it through it. I'm hoping that when I get the fuel tank back together I can hook up my Holley Sniper EFI. Does anyone know what would be a good fuel tank vent add to the fuel sender. I am trying to modify my new fuel sender so I can use in tank electric fuel pump to pump it to the EFI system. If you have any ideas of a good fuel tank vent,that I could plumb into the new sender I would like your assistance. Thank you very much.

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I have up on the new fuel sender and have ordered a EFI sending unit that I just bought from GBODYparts. When it gets here have to see how it will work.

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
Here's are pictures of the new fuel pump and new fuel sender.
IMG_20220730_104835128.jpg

Here's the picture of the fuel sender.

Does it look like I put it together properly?
IMG_20220729_095443465.jpg

t5montecarlo

MalibuRacing Junkie
Oct 21, 2007
Lederach, PA
garage-scene.com
Please be sure the rubber line you installed between the pump and the sender is submersible rubber line. The outside of regular fuel line dissolves when submerged in fuel and makes a mess inside the tank.

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
This tank has a rounded V shape in the back of the tank. The point of the v is a few inches from the fuel pump. The fuel pump is a Holley 19-369 pump. I spoke with Holley technical representative he told me the fuel filter that came with the pump would do the job well. I'll have to wait and see what happens.

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I started to install the Holley Sniper EFI, I need a place to put in the temperature sensor. I can't put it in the manifold due to the radiator hose is in the way. It can't be next to the thermostat due to it being to close the fast moving coolant. So I want to put it in the head of the engine between the 6 and 8 cylinders. This is a 350 cubic inch engine. Does anyone know what size that fitting is that's plugging the hole? I have to remove it and put a fitting in around the sensor to get it to fit the hole. Your help is much appreciated.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!