Hotchkis upper a arm

DamageInc85

Frequent Racer
Jan 22, 2004
Deland Fl
Was wondering if anyone knows if the bushings in these are from a stock application or are they a custom piece?I want to add some low friction bushings,either Afco,or Global West.I tried calling Hotchkis,but they were of no help.Any other forums I could try?

malicad

Dragway Regular
Dec 8, 2009
South Milwaukee, WI
I have these arms and I love them. Why change the bushings? They're a high quality polyurethane. Should last a lifetime. You could always press them out, and measure to see if another style like you mentioned would fit.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Unfortunately, the GW Delalum bushings won't fit the Hotchkiss arms, they're designed to fit stock & GW arms. I'm pretty sure I've seen other brands of Delrin bushings. They might fit. FWIW, no poly bushing lasts a lifetime. People do get very good mileage on them, especially on cars that only get occasional use, but they all turn to mush eventually. Either way, it's not likely to ever be a problem on cars that aren't daily drivers.

I have no experience with these guys, but they custom make Delrin bushings:

http://www.paeco.com/Delrin%20Bushings.htm

Tommy

DamageInc85

Frequent Racer
Jan 22, 2004
Deland Fl
I want to change the bushings to free the frontend up.Appreciate the info Tommy.Im debating selling the spindles and a arms and just buying the GW arms with the delalum bushings.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts