how fast has any on been with a 12 bolt ?

bowtie81

Mar 28, 2008
sarnia, ontario canada
theres a guy in my town running a 12 bolt in his chevyII with a 540 procharged running a high 7 in the 1/4 with no problems, i've got a 12 bolt in mine running mid 11's

racecar77

Pro Stocker
Aug 11, 2007
Crete,IL
10.5 terror said:
1/4 times and i build my own stuff so im not callin m/w

O.K Big baller, if you're such an expert, what are you asking us for? :(

A

Anonymous

racecar77 said:
10.5 terror said:
1/4 times and i build my own stuff so im not callin m/w

O.K Big baller, if you're such an expert, what are you asking us for? :(

as far as settin rear ends up yea i do know what im doing as i do it for a living dont know why your refering me as a big baller/expert if that was the case dont u think i would have a fab 9 with all the bells and whistles.. im askin every one as this is the first 12 bolt i have personally owned all my other cars where 9 inch or dana 60,s i think alot of people agree when u can do the work yourself and save some money for other things why not... thanks for being a smart *ss have a nice day

A

Anonymous

basketcase said:
If you're talking 1/4, call Mark Williams and be done with it.
hey man i wasnt being a smart *ss about my comment when u can do the work yourself and save a buck and on a budget why not..

racecar77

Pro Stocker
Aug 11, 2007
Crete,IL
I agree on doing what you can without outsourcing. It's just that your reply regarding the M/W suggestion seemed really smart a## and pompous, maybe I took it wrong. The guy made a suggestion and you came back with....I do my own and I'm not calling M/W. I guess I'm just used to the guys here being a little more friendly and a little less abrasive. No harm done, do your thing. Lee

Phantom

Pro Stocker
Oct 9, 2004
DeSoto Wi
10.64 124 mph on mine with ssm bars then I went to a 9 inch moser

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com
Do you whittle the parts out of raw material too like M/W?? M/W Also sells some of the best parts that are out there.

A friend of mine with an Outlaw 10.5 car ran some 7.50s @ 3150 pounds with a nitrous big block a few years ago. Swapped to a 9" and the car slowed down a little with the same tuneup, so they added another kit and then got it down into the 7.30s.

9.06@151 but that was in my Vega 2800# car big tire car 14x32 and dead hookin, just readin your post seemed like a smart *ss to me, so dont ask us and do what you want to <btw> my 1.14 60ft 7sec race car has a 9inch with just a back brace no fabbed housing but thats how i would redo it if i had to

Robert1320

Pro Stocker
BryanH said:
9.06@151 but that was in my Vega 2800# car big tire car 14x32 and dead hookin, just readin your post seemed like a smart ### to me, so dont ask us and do what you want to <btw> my 1.14 60ft 7sec race car has a 9inch with just a back brace no fabbed housing but thats how i would redo it if i had to

ME? If you read the entire thread I replied and said, have been 9@146 on a 40 year old 12 bolt with all Moser stuff inside and N/A BBC on little DOT tires.

My Dana 60 comment was for Kevin and his 9" buddy slowing down. If this is you, then A Dana has the least drag and hp loss of most all production rear ends and with it's giant ring gear is nearly bomb proof. You could have picked you instead to losing.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts