How to hook 720 RWHP

88cutdogcandy

Daily Driver
Sep 29, 2007
Atlanta,GA
I didn't make it last weekend due to the rain,I will be going this weekend and will keep everyone posted.I know its gonna hook good on a well prepped surface!

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com
Cant go wrong with any of TRZ's products. You will be very happy with how it works at the track.

We have been 1.401 in 60ft on a 275 radial with a little 355" Olds motor and some nitrous. The TRZ rear suspension keeps everything solid and the ARB keeps the tires planted even.

And I am a TRZ dealer too if anyone is needing anything ;)

racecar77

Pro Stocker
Aug 11, 2007
Crete,IL
CutlassRacer said:
Cant go wrong with any of TRZ's products. You will be very happy with how it works at the track.

We have been 1.401 in 60ft on a 275 radial with a little 355" Olds motor and some nitrous. The TRZ rear suspension keeps everything solid and the ARB keeps the tires planted even.

And I am a TRZ dealer too if anyone is needing anything ;)

But be careful, Kevin is a Florida football fan too. :D ROLL TIDE

COPO 572

Dragway Regular
Mar 23, 2004
Morrisville, NC 27560
Just curious, what's the difference between ordering directly from TRZ and buying from a dealer? Why would I choose one over the other.

I think I'm sold on TRZ now that I know their ARB is serviceable. I plan on using their upper/lower front a-arms, upper/lower rear arms, and ARB. Taking the prices directly off their web site this is about $1600 dollars worth of parts. With their 5% discount, we're talking $1520. What would a dealer charge for the same parts?

The house is now for sale. As long as we get a decent price I plan on skimming a bit off the profit to do my suspension.

COPO 572

Dragway Regular
Mar 23, 2004
Morrisville, NC 27560
Nobody can tell me if there is an advantage to going dircetly to a TRZ dealer vs. directly to TRZ? :-k

Stangboy

Dragway Regular
Jan 27, 2004
Ky
Id take a price on the Anti roll bar from a dealer as well.........

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts