How to hook 720 RWHP

TRZ Motorsports

Frequent Racer
Nov 8, 2005
Orlando, FL
www.trzmotorsports.com
Thanks guys!

Like pretty much everyone said, get a GOOD set of adj. rear shocks, preferably double adjustable if you can afford it. And don't forget... the front suspension plays a huge part in getting your car to hook too, not just the rear.

88cutdogcandy

Daily Driver
Sep 29, 2007
Atlanta,GA
The anti roll bar got welding in yesterday,I didn't notch the frame yet,decided to try the Hoosier 28-10-15 slick, it gives me a little more tire, the TRZ anti-roll bar is bad *ss,I met them guys at Commerce when they came to Commerce,Ga ATLANTA DRAGWAY.I think i'll have a problem keeping it off the rear bumper now!!!!

A

Anonymous

im running moroso trick springs with summit triple adjustable shocks, stock control arms with travel limiters. in the rear i am running moroso trick springs with summit triple adjustable shocks, double adjustable uppers, and double adjustable lowers.

k9

Dragway Regular
May 22, 2003
CHICAGO
Keep us posted .We want to know how it performed with the change.
88cutdogcandy said:
The anti roll bar got welding in yesterday,I didn't notch the frame yet,decided to try the Hoosier 28-10-15 slick, it gives me a little more tire, the TRZ anti-roll bar is bad ###,I met them guys at Commerce when they came to Commerce,Ga ATLANTA DRAGWAY.I think i'll have a problem keeping it off the rear bumper now!!!!

COPO 572

Dragway Regular
Mar 23, 2004
Morrisville, NC 27560
Isn't the TRZ ARB prone to wear out the bushings and the only way to replace them is to cut out the bar? On a street driven car this is a real consideration.

Please fill me in, because this is my present understanding. I'd love to be wrong on this one.

10secBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Westminster, MD
COPO 572 said:
Isn't the TRZ ARB prone to wear out the bushings and the only way to replace them is to cut out the bar? On a street driven car this is a real consideration.

Please fill me in, because this is my present understanding. I'd love to be wrong on this one.

The Wolfe is welded in and the bushings are not servicable. The TRZ mount bar welds in, but there are tabs which allow the bar to bolt in making the bushings now servicable.

203.jpg

COPO 572

Dragway Regular
Mar 23, 2004
Morrisville, NC 27560
That's good news, and it looks simple enough as well. Only problem now is I was sold on the HR Parts bar because I thought this was a problem. Now that I know it's not, I'm back to scratching my head on where to place my money.

A guy I met at Maple Grove with a low 9 second full weight 71 Chevelle really sold me on the HR bar because it worked so well for him and had great street manners. He raved on and on about it.

But with that said, I like the no nonsence design of the TRZ piece. :-k :-k :-k

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

88cutdogcandy

Daily Driver
Sep 29, 2007
Atlanta,GA
I took the car for a test drive on the street and it is unbelievable how the car hooks on the street.I will be making a trip to the track this weekend to see how she does on a prepped surface.I can tell you that the ARB is the best investment for a strip/street car.I really wish that I could fully explain the diffrence it made.I'm confident that I can leave on the street on the transbrake.TRZ is the best,second to none.The crazy part is that I've tried all the other JUNK out there,air bags,moroso trick springs,etc.,and nothing can compare to the anti roll bar.Do it once and save money and it will be done right.I will be posting up pictures from the track after this weekend.There is going to be alot of grudge racing going on at Twiggs-GrudgeFest weekend.

darius smith

Amateur Racer
Jul 12, 2006
fort valley, ga
good luck at twiggs this weekend i might come over there. and glad to see that the arb is to your standards, no twist and better yet it make the car more stable down the track i bet.

eldabo

Pro Stocker
Aug 10, 2006
Mobile,Alabama
Did you get to run it,how did it do?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts