Moroso trick 47130 front opinions....

DFWMalibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 15, 2006
Dallas,Tx
I installed my front suspension this weekend and I installed these springs the ride height is fine but is it supposed to be this soft..... I can sit on the fender and just about bottom the suspension..... I installed tubular uppers and stock lowers with solid greaseable bushings and afco balljoints.... the arms move much more free than the stockers and didn't know if this was why the springs feel so soft.....

Chris K.

A

Anonymous

How much uptravel does the car have with them before it tops out?

A

Anonymous

i run tubular uppers with stock lowers, aftermarket ball joints, and moroso 212lb front springs, i cant push my fender any lower, but i can lift the front end a foot myself lifting on the front end

DFWMalibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 15, 2006
Dallas,Tx
yes I can lift it easily as well but since they haven't settled in might be why they feel so soft now..... like I said they are really soft I can sit on the fender and it sits on the bump stops...

Chris K.

Hippi

Amateur Racer
May 21, 2009
ILL
they are supposed to be that soft,what shocks are you running I found out the hard way cheepie red rider shocks and the trick springs do not go together the front end wouldn't settle down just lifted and stayed there until I hit the brakes,I switched to some adjustable comps now its all good

DFWMalibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 15, 2006
Dallas,Tx
right now it has a brand new set of Summit brand front drag shocks set on regular setting(soft)

Chris K.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!