need help finding a turn signal lever

Killerdave8813

Dragway Regular
Jan 16, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio
I've not actually tried it but Bill says he tried it the other way,big stalk into a little hole won't work but if the end is the same it might fit,the only problem might be be that it needs support but then again it might go in the without an issue,I think it's woth a try,they want $70.00 for the turn signal lever or the multi function lever?

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
i've gotten a Turn Signal Lever at napa for alot cheaper than what i'm seeing here,or am i missing something?sorry in advance

fatwreck

Daily Driver
Aug 22, 2007
Killerdave8813 said:
I think it's woth a try,they want $70.00 for the turn signal lever or the multi function lever?

gmclassic parts want $70 for the plain turn signal lever.

Napa has this one for $11 and the wiper/cruise ones for $12.50, but not the one that I think I need.

217161.jpg

Killerdave8813

Dragway Regular
Jan 16, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio
Nope that's not the right one,I believe the one you have a pic of from ebay is the correct one,that is for the 78 to 81 column and it does look the same on the very end as your switch lever,I've not fooled around with turn signal levers yet but am told they pop right in and out,I'd say it's a good possibillity that you get one for a 78 to 81 and it'll pop right in there,but that's only a somewhat
educated guess!! It looks like it's up to you to finish the experiment!!

fatwreck

Daily Driver
Aug 22, 2007
I agree with what you're saying...I just need to find one that isn't $70. I figured I would try the wanted section first and then the junkyard next.

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
81regal is parting out an 80 monte,check with him to see if he's any help

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
shvrolay said:
You're right KillerDave........won't fit.
Just tried fitting a lever from an '83 G body into my '79 column - no go. Never realized they weren't the same size.

............oops - my bad!!!
Just measured the two different style shafts, and they're the same size. Tried again to fit the later style into my '79s column and after some wigglin' - it popped right in!
They are the same size..........sorry for the misinformation on my part.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts