Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
228/228, .560"

That's my guesstimation.

bgblockelcamino

Daily Driver
Apr 20, 2008
honestly if you are looking for a great street cam. look at the comp cams 224/230 cam. have installed a few of these for customers. has great torque and really comes to life in upper RPM range. this cam drives like stock for most part. one car i installed this was still stock heads. another one was with patriot ls6 heads and the car ran amazing.

but with ls1 they are not like typical small/big block cams.
i run the polluter from tick performance. which has durations in teh 240s lift over 600. but requires stronger valvetrain.

deuce_454

Amateur Racer
Jul 21, 2007
Copenhagen, Denmark
I got a set of TEA heads here.. and the work is EXCELLENT... far better than any TSP/PRC heads ive seen pics of...

a 228/232 .6xx 114ls will put you in the 500 rwhp teritory and still idle like a kitten (perhaps a hungry one)...

i had my cam custom ground from specs by Patrick G, on ls1tech.. but there are others, predatorZ (also ls1tech) is another competent cam guru that does great work

TEA comes highly recomended and id chose them over TS or patriot any day....

bottlesempty

Amateur Racer
Apr 22, 2007
southern maine
I jus tdid PRC stage 2.5 cnc ported ls6 heads and texas speed torquer v.3camshaft in a 5.7 liter LS1 it put 430hp to wheels through t56with stock ls1 intake maybe wouldsee 450HP to wheels with your 6liter rthis was in the 2000 corvettewit h hlongtubes through hcats a gbody would propably benefit from a better exhaust system than the corvette since you would have true dual exhaust

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts