i finnaly got mine done if someone can post a pic for me .ill send it to them
i mounted mine next to the steering box on top of the frame.it was pretty simple to do go on the links section on the home page and go down to the G body building link and its on there thats how i did mine.
Are we all aware that NHRA regulation 3:1 states "If brake system includes differential pressure switch, line-loc installed on front brakes must have solenoid installed after the differential switch."
Installation is simple:
1. Unscrew the two front brake lines from the proportioning valve and screw them into either side of a "T" fitting.
2. Put a plug in one of ports on the proportioning valve.
3. Run a new line from whichever hole you decided not to plug to the "IN" port on the line lock.
4. Run a new line from the "OUT" port on the line lock to the "Tee" fitting.
5. Plug any extra holes in the line lock.
6. Bleed brakes
7. wire your line lock