Pics of line lock install?

riceca

Amateur Racer
Apr 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
Hey guys,

I just got my TCI roll control today and would like to install it pretty soon. I am looking for some install ideas if any of you guys have any. Pics would be great!

thanks
CHRIS

malibumike

Frequent Racer
Oct 6, 2005
BANGOR ,PA
i finnaly got mine done if someone can post a pic for me .ill send it to them
i mounted mine next to the steering box on top of the frame.it was pretty simple to do go on the links section on the home page and go down to the G body building link and its on there thats how i did mine.

primerbu

Amateur Racer
Jan 22, 2005
Apopka, Florida
hey 5 door, are you running a combo valve? How are your brakes setup? WOW, that looks good!!!!!! :shock:

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
primerbu said:
hey 5 door, are you running a combo valve? How are your brakes setup? WOW, that looks good!!!!!! :shock:

Thats one of the new master kits from Steel Concepts. You can keep all your stock lines, you just need to use that 10 lbs residual valve if you have drums in the back.

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
Supe said:
primerbu said:

Thats one of the new master kits from Steel Concepts. You can keep all your stock lines, you just need to use that 10 lbs residual valve if you have drums in the back.
Actually, it's a Wilwood master I bought and a Grand National firewall plate. But from that angle, I can see how it kinda looks like the Steel Concepts kit. LoL!

Primerbu, yes, I still have the stock combo valve on the frame.

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
5-door said:
Supe said:
primerbu said:

Actually, it's a Wilwood master I bought and a Grand National firewall plate. But from that angle, I can see how it kinda looks like the Steel Concepts kit. LoL!

Primerbu, yes, I still have the stock combo valve on the frame.

Whoops! That angle threw me off, looks like it's coming straight out instead of pitched up.

Hiway

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 9, 2005
Enola Arkansas
Man 5-door....your tooooo neat with your setup.

Hey Chris...see where that bolt is in 5-door's fender is...that's where my rear hood pin is. :roll:

A

Anonymous

Are we all aware that NHRA regulation 3:1 states "If brake system includes differential pressure switch, line-loc installed on front brakes must have solenoid installed after the differential switch."

Installation is simple:
1. Unscrew the two front brake lines from the proportioning valve and screw them into either side of a "T" fitting.
2. Put a plug in one of ports on the proportioning valve.
3. Run a new line from whichever hole you decided not to plug to the "IN" port on the line lock.
4. Run a new line from the "OUT" port on the line lock to the "Tee" fitting.
5. Plug any extra holes in the line lock.
6. Bleed brakes
7. wire your line lock
linelock3.jpg

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!