rear swaybars...

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
is there anything larger/stiffer than the stock one that can be bolted on without major mdoifications... if any?

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
Doober said:
There are aftermarket ones out there, I just got a stock one from a junkyard, $40 beats $130+...

I saw bars from Suspension Techniques (???), Hellwig, Hotchkis, and Global West in my 5-minute search :)

thats the thing, i have a stock one, but would like something better... without paying insane prices

slimbo

May 21, 2007
www.yellowbullet.com
i use the spohn bar and it rocks! 400 bucks to dead hook every time...i paid it and would again.

http://www.spohn.net/?action=product&pid=1232

A

Anonymous

What exactly does the front and rear sway bars do? Edelbrock makes a complete suspension package that has everything but sway bars and they claim it will put the power to the ground so if sway bars are important to hooking why would they have let them off the package? ](*,)

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com
A couple of the G-body stock eliminator cars that I have looked under had made brackets and bolted two factory sway bars on the car. One in the stock location, another right under it.

A

Anonymous

My 78 Malibu does not have sway bars. Did all Malibu's came with factory sway bars or is this an add on? :?:

A

Anonymous

78_BU_383_STROKER said:
My 78 Malibu does not have sway bars. Did all Malibu's came with factory sway bars or is this an add on? :?:

This is a picture of the rear suspension. Maybe someone swaped the rear end and left off the sway bar? ](*,)

Attachments

• malibu10.jpg
    malibu10.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2,363

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts