Spherical Rear Bushing

80superbu

Pro Stocker
Oct 2, 2005
Colorado springs, CO
Calm down ;)

No, didn't mean anything by that. I wouldn't expect the Speedway parts to be the same as yours or you stoop to selling theirs

iwannawheelie

Amateur Racer
Jan 11, 2008
CT
TRZ are a quality product just by looking at them you can tell that, i wouldnt save the fifty bucks and risk getting a lower quality product. And come on support our sponsors here :eek:

TRZ Motorsports

Frequent Racer
Nov 8, 2005
Orlando, FL
www.trzmotorsports.com
80superbu said:
Calm down ;)

No, didn't mean anything by that. I wouldn't expect the Speedway parts to be the same as yours or you stoop to selling theirs

Thats cool. Honestly, Im jealous that they can sell them that cheap. I just cant figure out how they possibly can, but would love to know!

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Because they're not like the TRZ/Wolfe design. They're the equivalent to a rod end being housed inside of a standard bushing shell.

They're a pretty basic design, but they'll work as well as a standard rod end would. Not as hearty as your typical sphericals for housing ears, and they won't last as long, but they appear fine on a budget.

A

Anonymous

you are saying that the speedway bearing are different what is the difference bet all the makes outthere i cant see any difference my buddy got a pair of trz,besides the housing that trz uses the spherical bearing is the same,trz should buy a pair and compare like i said i saw no difference not trying to be cheap ive got the best parts money can buy and if they are diff maybe i should rethink but i need proof of any diff if any everyone whos in this for the money is gonna say there stuff is better not knocking no one but sometimes in this car game is fair to save a few bucks when you can.my 2cents

mild big block

Weekend Racer
Jul 7, 2003
reality
Supe said:
Because they're not like the TRZ/Wolfe design. They're the equivalent to a rod end being housed inside of a standard bushing shell.

They're a pretty basic design, but they'll work as well as a standard rod end would. Not as hearty as your typical sphericals for housing ears, and they won't last as long, but they appear fine on a budget.
sounds like you have done side by side testing on these.i am in the market for a set of these and would be interested to hear why the speedway bushings wont last as long as the trz design.the speed way bushing have a dust boot to protect the bearing from dirt and debris where the trz brand don't.how have these worked on your car?

TRZ Motorsports

Frequent Racer
Nov 8, 2005
Orlando, FL
www.trzmotorsports.com
All i see on there site is a control arm spherical bearing insert. Not sure if thats what you're actually talking about here or what. If someone has link, thatd be cool.

Mike

A

Anonymous

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/REAR-CONTROL-ARM-BUSHING,9021.html

this is what I found

A

Anonymous

ok fellas those of you running 9 inch rears and 12 bolt rears this bearing is not for you these are made for stock rear ends in these cars i feel like an ahole,i told speedway exactly what i was using it for they told me no problem and guess what they dont fit my 12 bolt so about those other post reply never mind tried to defend speedway and they screwed me now i have to send back and pay for sending back merch that i cant use after i explaind the use i needed parts for. so that at hand this question is for trz if i purchase the ones you guys make will i have a problem with fitment let me know i will be ordering from you,if you have pic of them installed on 12 bolt even better.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!