Dragway Regular
May 23, 2010
western mass
nice car you got there brown g body!!!

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
i gathered up some parts to go to the powdercoaters this week only to relize it is to hot to do anything outside and returned to the a/c.these long weekends kill me.anybody else have this problem?

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
melloelky said:
i gathered up some parts to go to the powdercoaters this week only to relize it is to hot to do anything outside and returned to the a/c.these long weekends kill me.anybody else have this problem?

yep I know exactly what you mean it is right around a 100 here with 95%+ humidity

as far as what I did to mine drove it to the store for gas and went back in the a/c in the house lol I have been lookin at my frame braces for a week that need to go on it its just to flippin hot to do anything outside ](*,)

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
beefcurtains said:
Put my MonteSS on the rotisserie

Did you marinate it first? #-o

Tommy

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
got mine back this last weekend and started cutting templates for my rear firewall

80montecarlo

Dragway Regular
Apr 24, 2008
cloverdale b.c. canada
gave her a bath and put her to bed last night, all tucked in nice and tight under the new car cover, very happy with it, it is the Wolfe cover that is supposidly mildew, water, scratch, blah, blah, blah proof.

rpoudrier

Weekend Racer
Nov 29, 2008
mass
drove her to a friends house to get his fire works on the fourth and somehow blew off the alternator belt somewhere.

abigda

Frequent Racer
May 19, 2007
Springfield, MA
Drove it to the store... this has been one weekend where I felt stupid for ripping out the a/c LOL, 101 here today!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts